74 one, two, and three bedroom apartments in 32 buildings.
Foothills is ideally situated against the brilliant backdrop of Boulder Open Space in North Boulder. Its design features architecture typical of early Boulder homes and the values of its surrounding neighborhood, a respect for the environment, a desire to support community, and an appreciation for diversity. Homes are nestled behind tree-lined streets and alleys and offer front doors with porches or decks and small yard areas. Each is oriented toward neighborhood interaction. Bike and pedestrian paths interconnect throughout the community and lead either toward breathtaking trails or North Boulder's growing commercial center. All accept both dogs and cats, maximum of two total.
Intimate in design, seven unique floor plans are arranged in five building styles, including studio-type carriage houses, 2 and 3 bedroom duplexes, townhomes and apartments.
How to Apply:
Visit the Now Renting page to learn more
- Up to 2 pets; cats or dogs accepted.
- Non-smoking buildings
- Washer/dryer hookups can be found in the 2 and 3 bedroom units.
- On site laundry rooms are available in the 4 plex buildings.
- School Districts: Foothill Elementary, Centennial Middle School, Boulder High School, Shining Mountain Waldorf School
- Dishwashers & Garbage disposals in all units.
- Garages and small storage available to rent.
- Both off- and on-street parking are available.
- Open space and parks across the street.
- Close to walking/hiking trails.
- City of Boulder community gardens nearby
- Beautiful surroundings & mountain views.
Quintessentially Boulder, Foothills Community offers a truly mixed-income rental housing. Designed by the nationally recognized firm of Wolff-Lyons Architects, the Foothills Community is a lifestyle opportunity like no other in town.
Foothills Leasing Team, (720) 778-2513, [email protected]
For additional Boulder Housing Partners contact information, visit Contact Us.