Job Opportunity: College & Career (High School) AmeriCorps Member at BHP
About Us: Boulder Housing Partners in collaboration with the “I Have A Dream” Foundation (IHDF) offers enriched housing and academic support for Boulder’s under-resourced families.
Position: College & Career (High School) AmeriCorps Member
Duration: September through July
– Engage with high school residents to support higher education goals.
– Link to opportunities like workshops, college tours, and scholarships.
– Collaborate with local community experts and internal teams.
Commitment & Benefits:
– Full-time, 11 months (minimum 1,700 hours).
– Living allowance of $18,000 (pre-tax).
– Post-service education award of $6,895 (pre-tax).
– U.S. citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident.
– High school diploma or GED.
– Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
– Clear driving record and a vehicle.
IHDF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply online at www.ndmva.org/apply/ or contact:
Elyana Funk, Notre Dame AmeriCorps Site Director
For detailed information, click here (PDF).