35 one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments and townhomes
Palo Park offers 35 one, two and three-bedroom affordable apartments and townhomes at 3295 Palo Parkway. These homes are large and energy efficient, with in-unit washers and dryers and central air conditioning for each home. The community also boasts a community center, playground, community gardens, and is adjacent to the Four Mile Creek and a multi-modal path.
How to Apply:
Visit the Now Renting page to learn more.
- Up to 2 pets; cats or dogs accepted.
- Water, trash, and sewer included in rent
- In-Unit washer and dryer
- Carpet and Luxury Vinyl Tile floor coverings
- Energy Star Appliances
- Energy Efficient Heating and Air Conditioning
- Ample In-unit storage
- Private patios/balconies
- Community Center with leasing office and multipurpose room
- Community WiFi
- Community Gardens with raised planting beds and shed
- Nature trail and connections to adjacent multi-use paths
- Short-term and long-term bike parking
- Resident electric vehicle car charging station
- Neighborhood EcoPass Zone (City of Boulder Bus and Transit Program)
- School Districts: Crest View Elementary, Centennial Middle School, Boulder High School
Palo Park Leasing Team, (720) 778-2523, [email protected]
For additional Boulder Housing Partners contact information, visit Contact Us.