Mount Calvary Senior Living
Affordable Senior Housing
The Mt. Calvary Senior Housing community will include 60 permanently affordable apartment homes for seniors age 62+, in conjunction with the preservation, renovation and repurposing of the historic sanctuary building.
Construction of the community began in March 2023 and is slated for occupancy in Q2 2024.
The community will include 60 deeply affordable homes: 54 one-bedroom and 6 two-bedroom apartments reserved for seniors with household incomes between 30 and 60 percent of area median income. In partnership with Boulder Shelter for the Homeless, 15 of the apartments will be reserved for seniors exiting homelessness who will receive on-site services. Additionally, Boulder Housing Partners will provide activities, social events, crafts, fitness classes, dental aid, and health programming for all residents.
The approximately 5-acre site is exceptionally well located with easy access to the George Reynolds Branch Library, Table Mesa Shopping Center, and several public transit lines.
- Mt. Calvary Site Plan - 2021
- Mt. Calvary Site Review Submittal - October 2020
- Mt. Calvary Concept Plan – 2020
- POSTPONED - Community Design Workshop hosted on March 19, 2020
- Community Design Workshop hosted on February 20, 2020
- Boulder Housing Partners to Host Mount Calvary Redevelopment Open House on January 16, 2020 (pdf)
Frequently Asked Questions
View Mount Calvary Redevelopment Frequently Asked Questions (pdf).
If you wish to receive updates on the timeline of the development of the property, please provide your email address below:
For questions and comments, please contact:
- Ian Swallow - Project Manager, Boulder Housing Partners, (720) 564-4619, [email protected]