120 studio-, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments located in three buildings: Bluebell, Magnolia & Mesa
20 of 30PRL's apartments take part in a Neuro-inclusive Housing and Independent Living Program.
Newly developed in 2021, the beautifully designed 30PRL affordable apartment community is centrally located in the pedestrian-friendly neighborhood of Boulder Junction. Situated at Pearl Parkway and 30th Street, 30PRL includes 120 studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, regional transit, public spaces & miles of iconic bike paths.
30PRL's residents can enjoy many building and community amenities including in-home washers & dryers, energy-efficient heating and air-conditioning, free community Wi-Fi, shared rooftop spaces, public art, and landscaped courtyards connecting 30PRL’s three apartment buildings.
In partnership with the non-profit The Ramble Collective, 30PRL also includes a unique neuro-inclusive housing and independent living program at 20 apartments in the Bluebell building for those living with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Apartment homes at 30PRL feature modern finishes as can be seen in some virtual tours:
- Bluebell Studio Apt Style 1
- Bluebell Studio Apt Style 2
- Bluebell 1-Bdrm Apt Style1
- Bluebell 1-Bdrm Apt Style 2
- Bluebell 1-Bdrm Apt Style 3
- Bluebell 2-Bdrm Apt Style 1
- Bluebell 2-Bdrm Apt Style 2
- Magnolia 2-Bdrm Apt Style 1
- Magnolia 2-Bdrm Apt Style 2
- Magnolia 2-Bdrm Apt Style 3
- Magnolia 2-Bdrm Apt Style 5
- Magnolia 3-Bdrm Apt Style 1
- Magnolia 3-Bdrm Apt Style 2
- Magnolia 3-Bdrm Apt Style 3
- 1 pet accepted; cat or dog
- Utilities (water, trash, and sewer) included in the rent
- Washer/dryer in each apartment
- Secure additional interior storage in select units
- Dishwasher and Energy Star Appliances
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Energy Efficient Heating and Air Conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Elevator Access
- Outdoor Courtyards
- Community Room
- Shared Rooftop Decks with views of the Front Range
- Covered Bike Parking
- Limited off-street parking available in the underground garage
- Free Neighborhood EcoPass (City of Boulder Bus and Transit Program)
- School Districts: Columbine Elementary, Casey Middle School, Boulder High School
How to Apply
The way to apply for apartments in the independent living program for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) is through an interest list. The interest list will be opening on April 11, 2023. Learn More.
- Magnolia and Mesa Buildings:
Now open for move-in! Available affordable apartments are posted at the top of this page or on our Now Renting page.
- Bluebell Building:
- Available affordable apartments are posted at the top of this page or on our Now Renting page.
- Future apartments in the independent living program for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) will be made available through an interest list.
30PRL Leasing Team, (720) 778-2512, [email protected]
For additional Boulder Housing Partners contact information, visit Contact Us.
Construction at 30PRL occurs during the City of Boulder regulated work hours of Monday – Saturday from 7 am – 6 pm. If you have any questions about the Development of 30PRL or work hours please contact Ian Swallow, Development Project Manager, at 720-564-4619, at [email protected].