The June 7-10 Interest List for 30Pearl is Now Closed
Boulder Housing Partners' newest affordable community, 30Pearl, is nearing construction completion and the final two apartment buildings, Magnolia and Mesa, will open for move-in beginning August, 2021.
An interest list for leasing opened from June 7-10, 2021 for these affordable studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments at 30Pearl.
At this time, we are no longer accepting names for the interest list.
If you signed up for the interest list, here are your next steps:
- Applicants will be contacted in randomized order beginning the week after the interest list closes until all apartment homes have been leased.
- If randomly selected, applicants will be contacted to complete a leasing application. The application process includes a $19 application fee (per adult) and a $65 holding fee (per household).
- During the application process, all income and assets will be verified for the household. Applicants may want to start gathering documents such as 4-6 recent pay stubs, 2021 Social Security/SSI/SSDI award letters, current unemployment statements, child support documents, self-employment information, retirement plan statements, account numbers and bank contact information for assets (checking, savings, CDs, stocks, bonds etc.), and proof of real estate sale. Additional documents may be necessary, which we will review with applicants during the application process.
- If your contact information changes, notify us in writing at 30PearlLeaseUp@boulderhousing.org or at 4800 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80304.
Thank you for your interest in 30Pearl!
Ideally situated at the intersection of Pearl Parkway and 30th Street, 30Pearl’s studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments are within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, regional transit, public spaces & miles of iconic bike paths. Future residents will enjoy many building and community amenities including in-home washers & dryers, energy-efficient heating and air-conditioning, free community wi-fi, landscaped courtyards, public art, and shared rooftop spaces.
Income Qualifications and Rent*
Apartments are offered at rents that are lower than typical market-rate rents in Boulder (see rent ranges below) as part of BHP’s Boulder Affordable Rentals program.
Maximum Qualifying Income - Up to 60% AMI
Households may earn up to 60% of the Area Median Income (AMI), as shown on the chart below, to be eligible for 30Pearl. Income is the total combined gross annual income per household.
Apartments are available at three different levels of rent based on income and bedroom size.
Since there are a set amount of apartments available at each level, we are are unable to guarantee a home will be available at a lower rent, even if your income falls within a lower range.
Monthly rent at apartments for households earning up to 60% of the Area Median Income:
- Studio: $1208
- 1 Bdrm: $1,261
- 2 Bdrm: $1,514
- 3 Bdrm: $1,744
Monthly rent at apartments for households earning up to 50% of the Area Median Income:
- 1 Bdrm: $1,041
- 2 Bdrm: $1,251
- 3 Bdrm: $1,440
Monthly rent at apartments for households earning up to 40% of the Area Median Income:
- 1 Bdrm: $822
- 2 Bdrm: $988
- 3 Bdrm: $1,136
Minimum Income - 2 Times the Rent
Households are also required to earn a minimum gross monthly income of 2 times the rent (unless using a Housing Choice Voucher) to be eligible.
*Rent and income are based on the limits published by the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority. These may vary at time of lease-up or if using a Housing Choice Voucher.
- Applicants and household members will need to meet the income guideline requirements as listed above.
- Student, liquid asset, and homeownership restrictions apply.
- Applicants and household members must be free of evictions within the past three years and be able to provide two years of satisfactory rental history from a third party.
- Applicants and household members must be free of felony convictions within the past three years and also free of a chronic history of misdemeanors.
- Persons who are required to register on the Sex Offender's List in any state or with any methamphetamine related convictions do not qualify.
Please contact the 30Pearl leasing team at 30PearlLeaseUp@boulderhousing.org or (720) 778-2512 with any questions.