The March 22-24 Waitlist for Arapahoe Court Is Now Closed
Boulder Housing Partners opened its waitlist from Tuesday, March 22 through 4 p.m. Thursday, March 24, 2022 for Arapahoe Court; a 14-apartment Public Housing community where residents pay approximately 30-40% of income towards rent.
At this time, we are no longer accepting names for this waitlist.
If you signed up for the Arapahoe Court waitlist, here are your next steps:
- The list of submissions will be pre-screened in the order in which they were submitted, and people will be contacted in this order as apartment homes become available.
- When an apartment home becomes available, you will be contacted to start the full application and qualifying process.
- Invitations to proceed with the eligibility/leasing process will be sent to applicants via US mail only.
- Remember to notify us, in writing, whenever your mailing address changes. You can find contact information for all BHP communities here. (Boulder Housing Partners is not responsible for lost or stolen mail.)
- The time you are on a waitlist is based on availability. We are unable to provide a placement number of where you are on the list.
Qualifying for Arapahoe Court
Income, Occupancy, City of Boulder, and eligibility guidelines
- Applicants must have at least one adult member who is age 62+ or is a person with a disability.
- Applicants must have at least one adult member who either lives or works in the City of Boulder
- Applicant may earn up to 80% of the Area Median Income to qualify. For a household of 1 person $65,520, 2 people $74,880, 3 people: $84,420
- No minimum income necessary
- Student, liquid asset, and homeownership restrictions apply
- Occupancy standards apply: A minimum of one person and a maximum of three people at move-in for a 1-bedroom
- Applicants and household members must be free of evictions within the past three years
- Applicants and household members must be free of convictions for a felony or a chronic history of misdemeanors within the past three years
- Persons who are required to register in the Sex Offender List or with any methamphetamine-related convictions, in any state, do not qualify.