Vision and Mission
To help create a diverse, inclusive, and sustainable Boulder.
To provide quality, affordable homes and foster thriving Boulder communities.
- We believe in the power of having a home.
- We believe in opportunity for all.
- We celebrate our diversity.
- We believe our work is one part of a broader solution to a thriving community.
- We believe in keeping our impact on the environment small.
- We believe in working as one team.
1. Support Residents and Strengthen Communities
We provide high-quality customer service, treating all people with kindness, respect, and dignity. We foster partnerships with residents, participants, and local organizations to increase opportunities and strengthen the broader community.
2. Increase Affordable Housing Opportunities
We seek to meet the changing housing needs of our community. Our expertise is affordable and attainable rental housing. We work in collaboration with the City of Boulder to address community housing goals and provide opportunities that would not otherwise be available in the local market. We are agile and responsive to opportunities, providing permanently affordable homes through development, acquisition, and vouchers.
3. Steward our Resources Effectively
We are diligent stewards of public resources and champions for those who need them. We manage our resources through effective business practices, strategic asset management, community collaborations, environmental stewardship, and innovative systems that bring clarity and focus to our work.
4. Cultivate an Outstanding Workplace
We create a positive workplace culture, striving to attract and retain the best employees. We support wellness and balance in employees’ lives and we cultivate the creativity, passions, and unique skills of our team members.