12 one and two bedroom apartments.
Our Sanitas Place property in North Boulder consists of 12 apartments. There are 11 two-bedroom units and 1 one-bedroom unit. Some of these units are part of the Boulder Affordable Rentals Program, while others accept Section-8. It is situated on the bus line and is a short ride from downtown Boulder. The location also provides easy access to trailheads and open spaces. The units have an open floor plan with good-sized bedrooms and ample living area. The interiors have been refurbished and new appliances have been installed in many units. There is a children's play area located at the rear of the building in a lovely grassy area, away from the road. Cats and dogs accepted (max two).
How to Apply:
Visit the Now Renting page to learn more
- Up to 2 cats or dogs accepted
- Water, trash, and sewer included in rent
- Non-smoking building
- Laundry facility on-site
- Wood floors
- Storage in unit
- Easy access to RTD bus stop
- Close to Pearl Street Mall by RTD Skip
- Neighborhood EcoPass Zone (City of Boulder Bus and Transit Program)
- School districts: Crest View Elementary, Centennial Middle School, Boulder High School
Sanitas Place Leasing Team, (720) 778-2525, [email protected]
For additional Boulder Housing Partners contact information, visit Contact Us.