Canopy at Red Oak Park
41 one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments
2625 Valmont Road, Boulder, CO 80304
About Canopy at Red Oak Park
Located near the corner of Folsom and Valmont at 2625 Valmont Rd, Canopy at Red Oak Park will offer 41 affordable apartment homes designed to complement the award-winning Red Oak Park neighborhood and the surrounding community.
These beautiful new one, two, and three-bedroom apartments in Boulder are within walking distance to restaurants, shopping, transit lines and the nearby Goose Creek bike path. Canopy residents can enjoy balconies or patios, in-home washers and dryers, energy-efficient heating and air-conditioning, and newly finished living spaces to call home. Residents can also connect with a variety of programming offered through BHP's Resident Services department, such as health and wellness programs and various educational opportunities. Apartments are offfered at rents below market rate as part of our Boulder Affordable Rentals program. Income and student restrictions apply.
- Up to 2 pets; cats or dogs accepted
- Utilities (water, trash, and sewer) included in rent
- Washer/dryer in each apartment
- Secure additional interior storage in select units
- Dishwasher and Energy Star Appliances
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Energy Efficient Heating and Air Conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Balcony or patio
- Recreational Field
- Community Center
- Resident Services available to connect residents of all ages to local resources and programming
- Covered Bike Parking
- Electric Vehicle Car Charging Station for Residents
- Limited off-street parking available
- Neighborhood EcoPass Zone (City of Boulder Bus and Transit Program)
- School Districts: Columbine Elementary, Casey Middle School, Boulder High School
Canopy at Red Oak Park Leasing Team, (720) 778-2501, [email protected]
For additional Boulder Housing Partners contact information, visit Contact Us.
For additional apartment homes with Boulder Housing Partners, visit our Now Renting page.