44 two and three-bedroom apartments and townhomes.
The way to apply for apartment homes at Broadway East that are subsidized with a voucher (rent payments are approximately 30-40% of income) is through a waitlist. Waitlists last opened Dec. 13-17, 2021 and the next openings have not been scheduled. Please continue to check our website or waitlist hotline, 720-564-4627, for opening date information.
About Broadway East
This community sits next to the North Boulder Recreation Center, on the Broadway RTD bus corridor. The complex consists of 44 two and three bedroom apartments and townhomes. There is a community building in partnership with the I Have a Dream Foundation in the center green, as well as a playground. This community is located within a Neighborhood EcoPass Zone (City of Boulder Bus and Transit Program). Up to 2 pets accepted, cats or dogs.
- Up to 2 pets accepted; cat or dog
- Utilities (water, trash and sewer) included in rent
- Non-smoking buildings
- Laundry facilities on site
- Free community Wi-Fi
- Community center
- Close to RTD bus lines
- Limited off-street parking available
- Nearby bike path
- Resident Services available to connect residents to local resources and programming
- Neighborhood EcoPass Zone (City of Boulder Bus and Transit Program)
Broadway East Leasing Team, (720) 778-2504, [email protected]
For additional Boulder Housing Partners contact information, visit Contact Us.