Boulder Affordable Rentals
Surprisingly Affordable Rentals in the City of Boulder
The Boulder Affordable Rental (BAR) Program is comprised of one to four bedroom townhouses, carriage houses, apartments, and duplexes offered below market rates. We seek to make living in Boulder as affordable as possible.
Many BAR Properties are centrally located within walking distance from downtown or feature easy access to public transportation. Click here to see if this program might work for you
BAR properties require a minimum annual household income of $25,000 and the maximum qualifying income limit is set per rental, ranging from 30%-60% of Boulder's Area Median Income (AMI).
Sample Monthly Rents*:
- 1 BR - range approx. $666-1,026
- 2 BR - range approx. $800-1,232
- 3 BR - range approx. $919-1,419
- 4 BR - range approx. $1,015-1,572
* The listed sample rents are the marked down Affordable Rental price. Rent will be higher if you have a Section 8 voucher or other subsidy because it based on market rate prices.