Boulder Affordable Rentals
Surprisingly Affordable Rentals in the City of Boulder
All available BAR properties are listed on the Now Renting page and on Craigslist
The Boulder Affordable Rental (BAR) Program is comprised of one- to four-bedroom townhouses, carriage houses, apartments, duplexes offered below market rates. We seek to make living in Boulder as affordable as possible, regardless of income. Many BAR Properties are centrally located within walking distance from downtown or feature easy access to public transportation.
• 1 to 4 bedrooms throughout the City of Boulder
• Properties offered below market rates
• Rent prices range from approximately $800 to $1,750 for one- to four-bedroom properties
• Minimum Household Annual Income $25,000
• All BHP properties are non-smoking
Sample Monthly Rents*:
1 BR - approx. $800
2 BR - approx. $925
3 BR - approx. $1,200
4 BR - approx. $1,750
* The listed sample rents are the marked down Affordable Rental price. Rent will be higher if you have a Section 8 voucher or other subsidy because it based on market rate prices.
Red Oak Park