The February 21-23 Waitlists for and Glen Willow (1- and 3-bedroom lists) Is Now Closed
Boulder Housing Partners opened waitlists from February 21 through February 23, 2023 for apartment homes at Glen Willow, a deeply affordable community in our Section 8 Communities program where residents pay approximately 30% of income towards rent.
At this time, we are no longer accepting names for these waitlists.
If you signed up for these waitlists, here are the next steps:
- Your household will be prescreened to see if you initially qualify to be added to the waitlist.
- Those on the waitlist will be contacted when an apartment home becomes available according to the date and time their submission was received.
- When an apartment home matching your bedroom size becomes available, you will be contacted to start the full application and qualifying process.
- If your address or contact information changes, please contact the community to update your information. You can find contact information for all BHP communities here. (Boulder Housing Partners is not responsible for lost or stolen mail.)
- The time you are on a waiting list is based on availability. We are unable to provide a placement number of where you are on the list.
Thank you for your interest in these apartment communities with Boulder Housing Partners.
If you have questions about the Glen Willow 1- and 3-bedroom apartment lists, please email [email protected] or call (720) 778-2514.