Madison Waitlist - February 26-28, 2019
Thank you for your interest in Madison! The Madison waitlist was open online from February 26-28, 2019.
At this time, we are no longer accepting names for this waitlist.
If you signed up for the waitlist, here are your next steps:
- Names are placed on this waitlist and processed in the order they are received, by date and time.
- Invitations to proceed with the eligibility/leasing process will be sent to applicants via US mail only.
- Remember to notify us in writing whenever your mailing address changes at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 4800 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80304. (Boulder Housing Partners is not responsible for lost or stolen mail.)
- The time you are on a waitlist is based on availability. We are unable to provide a placement number of where you are on the list.
Learn more about the community and qualifying criteria below.
About the Community and the Two Bedroom Waitlist
- This waitlist is for two-bedroom apartment homes for 2-4* household members at this public housing community. Student restrictions apply.
- Monthly rent is approximately 30% of income
- Learn more about Madison
*BHP will consider granting exceptions to the occupancy standard at the family's request if BHP determines the exception is justified by the relationship, age, sex, health or disability of family members or other personal circumstances.
To be eligible at time of leasing, households may earn up to 80% of the Area Median Income (AMI)* as listed below.
*Income amounts are subject to change based on the 2019 HUD income limits released later this year.
- Applicants and household members will need to meet the income guidelines as listed above.
- At least one household member should meet either of these qualifications at the time their name is selected to proceed forward with the eligibility process: either living and/or working in the City of Boulder.
- Applicants and household members must be free of evictions from federally subsidized housing within the past three (3) years.
- Applicants and household members must be free of convictions for a crime within the past three (3) years. Households may not qualify if an applicant or household member has been convicted of manufacturing meth and/or is a registered sex offender.