Latest Updates Regarding COVID-19
As circumstances from COVID-19 continue to evolve, Boulder Housing Partners remains committed to helping ensure the health and well-being of those we serve and our community.
We continue to closely monitor recommendations from public health agencies and are making operational changes to respond accordingly. We are also keeping a close eye on resources that are available in our community. Plese visit our resources page for additional information.
We will continue to provide updates on our website and we thank you for your patience as we navigate this time together.
Remote Services with Limited In-Person Appointments
Remote Services Continue
To ensure safety of community members and staff, Boulder Housing Partners will continue to provide most services remotely via phone or email. We will monitor public health recommendations, along with local and organizational guidelines, and will provide any operational updates as we learn more.
During this time, we encourage everyone to continue to stay in touch by:
- Conducting business by phone or email. Our main office can be reached at (720) 564-4610 or email@example.com
- Emailing or dropping off any and all paperwork in drop boxes.
- Placing maintenance requests for BHP apartment homes at (720) 564-4620 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Workorders are being prioritized based on critical need at this time.
In addition to remote services, our main office and some apartment-community offices will be open by appointment only during limited times. For everyone’s health and safety, only scheduled appointments can take place in-person, and both staff and members of the public will be required to follow safety guidelines.
Boulder Housing Partners' Main Office (4800 N. Broadway)
By Appointment Only, Mon. & Wed. 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, call (720) 564-4610 or email email@example.com
Tantra Lake Apartments (1000 W. Moorhead Cir.)
Open to the Public, Mon., Tues., Thurs. & Fri. 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Staff are working remotely on Wednesdays, please call or email with any questions.
Closed for Public Entry
Community centers located at BHP properties closed effective March 17, 2020 and will remain closed until further notice.
- If closing the community centers has limited your access to essential resources, please contact Lyndall Ellingson 720-607-0379.
BHP Properties Serving those with Higher Risk of Illness
Due to health and safety concerns of COVID-19, Boulder Housing Partners further restricted access to BHP properties serving those with higher risk of illness effective March 23, 2020. Please continue to follow the these guidelines of restricted access at these locations during the Safer-at-Home phase until further notice.
Face Coverings Required
Please continue to follow the State of Colorado, City of Boulder and Boulder County requirements to wear face coverings when inside community buildings or when in public anywhere in the county where social distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained, including at parks and outdoor facilities. We've posted signs at BHP communities as a reminder to wear face coverings.
Convenient Rent Payment Options for BHP Residents
Boulder Housing Partners offers several ways for BHP residents to pay rent that are convenient and don’t require you to leave your community or, in some cases, the safety and comfort of your home. You can:
- Visit our Easy Rent Payment Options page to learn more about electronic payments or to pay online through Rent Café
- Mail payments to the main office: 4800 Broadway, Boulder, CO, 80304
- Deliver payments to drop boxes
If your circumstances don’t practically allow you to do one of those three above, and if you aren’t comfortable delivering funds to the BHP office, please contact your Community Manager.
Additionally, for BHP Residents and all Housing Choice Voucher Holders, if your economic circumstances have changed due to a loss of income due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, please contact your Community Manager or Voucher Specialist, as well as the following resources:
- Emergency Family Assistance Agency (EFAA) - (EFAA en Español) - (303) 442-3042 - EFAA may be able to help with expenses.
- Boulder County COVID-19 Resource Page - Options for financial assistance.
Gatherings and in-person events continue to be on hold. We will provide information about future events as we learn more.
- The June 2020 Housing Choice Voucher Lottery is canceled and will be postponed to October.
- May 15, 2020 - Resident Update - Notification of the CARES Act Federal Protections for Housing (Housing Sections of the CARES Act)
- April 23, 2020 - Resident Update - Financial Resources During COVID-19 and Resident Services Available
- April 21, 2020 - Resident Update - Public Health Recommendations and Resident Services Available
- April 6, 2020 - Resident Update - Resident Service Coordinator Information for BHP Communities with Higher Risk of Illness and Bldr County Public Health Symptoms Information
- March 25, 2020 - Resident Update - Rent Payment Options and Local Resources
- March 23, 2020 - Resident Update - Additional Precautions at BHP Communities with Higher Risk of Illness
- March 20, 2020 - Resident Update re: Experiencing Financial Hardship
- March 16, 2020 - Housing Choice Voucher Participant Additional Email Update
- March 16, 2020 - BHP Resident Update
- March 16, 2020 - Housing Choice Voucher Participant Update
- March 09, 2020 - BHP Resident Update
For More Public Health Information
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment: www.covid19.colorado.gov
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov
- Boulder County Public Health Department: www.boco.org/covid19
- CO-Help: (Colorado's call line for the COVID19): 303-389-1687
For More Local Resources