Latest Updates Regarding COVID-19
As circumstances from COVID-19 continue to evolve, Boulder Housing Partners is committed to helping ensure the health and well-being of those we serve and our community. We continue to closely monitor recommendations from public health agencies and are making operational changes to respond accordingly. As we begin to implement these changes, we will add updates to our website.
We thank you for your patience as we navigate this uncharted territory together.
Closed for Public Entry
BHP is a Critical Business During the Colorado Stay-at-Home Order
While our offices remain closed to public entry during the COVID-19 pandemic and the Stay-at-Home order issued by the State of Colorado, we remain open by phone and email to provide essential services in our community.
Our offices remain closed to public entry, but we continue to work behind the scenes to provide services in our community. We encourage everyone to keep in touch and to reach out with any questions. During this time, please:
- Conduct all business by phone or email. Our main office can be reached at (720) 564-4610 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email or drop off any and all paperwork in drop boxes.
- Place maintenance requests for BHP apartment homes at (720) 564-4620 or email@example.com. Workorders are being prioritized based on critical need at this time.
Community centers located at BHP properties closed effective March 17, 2020.
- If closing the community centers has limited your access to essential resources, please contact Lyndall Ellingson 720-607-0379.
BHP Properties Serving those with Higher Risk of Illness
Due to health and safety concerns of COVID-19, Boulder Housing Partners further restricted access to BHP properties serving those with higher risk of illness. Please continue to follow the these guidelines of restricted access at these locations effective March 23, 2020.
Stay-at-Home and Social Distancing
Convenient Rent Payment Options for BHP Residents
Boulder Housing Partners offers several ways for BHP residents to pay rent that are convenient and don’t require you to leave your community or, in some cases, the safety and comfort of your home. You can:
- Visit our Easy Rent Payment Options page to learn more about electronic payments or to pay online through Rent Café
- Mail payments to the main office: 4800 Broadway, Boulder, CO, 80304
- Deliver payments to drop boxes
If your circumstances don’t practically allow you to do one of those three above, and if you aren’t comfortable delivering funds to the BHP office, please contact your Community Manager.
Additionally, for BHP Residents and all Housing Choice Voucher Holders, if your economic circumstances have changed due to a loss of income due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, please contact your Community Manager or Voucher Specialist, as well as the following resources:
- Emergency Family Assistance Agency (EFAA) - (EFAA en Español) - (303) 442-3042 - EFAA may be able to help with expenses.
- Boulder County COVID-19 Resource Page - Options for financial assistance.
BHP Events on Hold
We will provide information about future events as we learn more. The following events were previously cancelled:
- Wednesday Housing Choice Voucher Walk-In Hours (Participants may schedule a phone appointment with their Housing Choice Voucher Specialists.)
- March Resident Representative Council Meetings
- March 19, 2020 - Mount Calvary Redevelopment Community Design Workshop
- March 18, 2020 - Board of Commissioners Meeting
- March 18, 2020 - Public Hearing to receive comments on the Housing Choice Voucher Administrative Plan
- April 8, 2020 Board of Commissioners Online Meeting
Visit the Commissioners Meeting Date page for meeting information.
Resident and Participant Communications
- April 6, 2020 - Resident Update - Resident Service Coordinator Information for BHP Communities with Higher Risk of Illness and Bldr County Public Health Symptoms Information
- March 25, 2020 - Resident Update - Rent Payment Options and Local Resources
- March 23, 2020 - Resident Update - Additional Precautions at BHP Communities with Higher Risk of Illness
- March 20, 2020 - Resident Update re: Experiencing Financial Hardship
- March 16, 2020 - Housing Choice Voucher Participant Additional Email Update
- March 16, 2020 - BHP Resident Update
- March 16, 2020 - Housing Choice Voucher Participant Update
- March 09, 2020 - BHP Resident Update
For More Public Health Information
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment: www.covid19.colorado.gov
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov
- Boulder County Public Health Department: www.boco.org/covid19
- CO-Help: (Colorado's call line for the COVID19): 303-389-1687
For More Local Resources
- Emergency Family Assistance Agency (EFAA): 303-442-3042, www.efaa.org/get-help/what-we-do-2/ Español: www.efaa.org/obtener-ayuda/
EFAA may be able to help with expenses and access to basic needs resources such as food through their pantry.
- Boulder County's COVID19 Local Resources Page: www.boco.org/COVID-19Resources
This is a central location to find local organizations that provide services in the areas of childcare, financial assistance, employment resources, food assistance, elder services and more.
- Additionally, if your employment has been interrupted, you may be able to get help by contacting:
- The Colorado State Unemployment Office: Online or at 303-318-9000, Español: 303-318-9333
- Boulder County Workforce: 303-413-7555 for job listings
- Connecting Colorado: https://connectingcolorado.com/ for job listings.
- Boulder County's COVID19 Resource Page - financial assistance section: www.boco.org/COVID-19FinancialAssistance