Latest Updates Regarding COVID-19
As circumstances from COVID-19 continue to evolve and we have moved to the Safer-at-Home phase, Boulder Housing Partners remains committed to helping ensure the health and well-being of those we serve and our community.
We continue to closely monitor recommendations from public health agencies and are making operational changes to respond accordingly. We are also keeping a close eye on resources that are available in our community if you would like to visit our resources page for additional information.
We will continue to provide updates on our website and we thank you for your patience as we navigate this time together.
Closed for Public Entry Through At Least June 8
To ensure safety of community members and staff, Boulder Housing Partners will continue to operate remotely (or with limited maintenance contact) with our main offices, on-site offices and community centers closed for public entry through at least June 8, 2020. We will monitor public health recommendations along with local and organizational guidelines to make any necessary changes closer to that date and will provide updates as we learn more.
Though our offices remain closed for public entry, we continue to work behind the scenes to provide services in our community. We encourage everyone to keep in touch and to reach out with any questions. During this time, please:
- Conduct all business by phone or email. Our main office can be reached at (720) 564-4610 or email@example.com
- Email or drop off any and all paperwork in drop boxes.
- Place maintenance requests for BHP apartment homes at (720) 564-4620 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Workorders are being prioritized based on critical need at this time.
Community centers located at BHP properties closed effective March 17, 2020 and will remain closed until further notice.
- If closing the community centers has limited your access to essential resources, please contact Lyndall Ellingson 720-607-0379.
BHP Properties Serving those with Higher Risk of Illness
Due to health and safety concerns of COVID-19, Boulder Housing Partners further restricted access to BHP properties serving those with higher risk of illness effective March 23, 2020. Please continue to follow the these guidelines of restricted access at these locations during the Safer-at-Home phase until further notice.
City of Boulder and Boulder County Face Mask Requirements
Please continue to follow the City of Boulder and Boulder County requirements to wear face coverings when inside community buildings or when in public anywhere in the county where social distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained, including at parks and outdoor facilities. We've posted signs at BHP communities as a reminder to wear face coverings.
Convenient Rent Payment Options for BHP Residents
Boulder Housing Partners offers several ways for BHP residents to pay rent that are convenient and don’t require you to leave your community or, in some cases, the safety and comfort of your home. You can:
- Visit our Easy Rent Payment Options page to learn more about electronic payments or to pay online through Rent Café
- Mail payments to the main office: 4800 Broadway, Boulder, CO, 80304
- Deliver payments to drop boxes
If your circumstances don’t practically allow you to do one of those three above, and if you aren’t comfortable delivering funds to the BHP office, please contact your Community Manager.
Additionally, for BHP Residents and all Housing Choice Voucher Holders, if your economic circumstances have changed due to a loss of income due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, please contact your Community Manager or Voucher Specialist, as well as the following resources:
- Emergency Family Assistance Agency (EFAA) - (EFAA en Español) - (303) 442-3042 - EFAA may be able to help with expenses.
- Boulder County COVID-19 Resource Page - Options for financial assistance.
Gatherings and in-person events continue to be on hold. We will provide information about future events as we learn more.
- The June 2020 Housing Choice Voucher Lottery is canceled and will be postponed to October. We anticipate processing applicants from the February 2020 lottery by August 2020.
- May 15, 2020 - Resident Update - Notification of the CARES Act Federal Protections for Housing (Housing Sections of the CARES Act)
- April 23, 2020 - Resident Update - Financial Resources During COVID-19 and Resident Services Available
- April 21, 2020 - Resident Update - Public Health Recommendations and Resident Services Available
- April 6, 2020 - Resident Update - Resident Service Coordinator Information for BHP Communities with Higher Risk of Illness and Bldr County Public Health Symptoms Information
- March 25, 2020 - Resident Update - Rent Payment Options and Local Resources
- March 23, 2020 - Resident Update - Additional Precautions at BHP Communities with Higher Risk of Illness
- March 20, 2020 - Resident Update re: Experiencing Financial Hardship
- March 16, 2020 - Housing Choice Voucher Participant Additional Email Update
- March 16, 2020 - BHP Resident Update
- March 16, 2020 - Housing Choice Voucher Participant Update
- March 09, 2020 - BHP Resident Update
For More Public Health Information
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment: www.covid19.colorado.gov
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov
- Boulder County Public Health Department: www.boco.org/covid19
- CO-Help: (Colorado's call line for the COVID19): 303-389-1687
For More Local Resources