Latest Updates Regarding COVID-19
As circumstances from COVID-19 continue to evolve, Boulder Housing Partners remains committed to helping ensure the health and well-being of those we serve and our community.
We continue to closely monitor recommendations from public health agencies and are making operational changes to respond accordingly. We are also keeping a close eye on resources that are available in our community. Plese visit our resources page for additional information.
In-person Office Hours
We suggest you contact your Community Manager or Voucher Specialist before going to the office. COVID-19 safety guidelines will be in place. If you do not have a mask, one can be provided for you.
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Appointment suggested)
To Schedule an Appointment
- For Property Management & Leasing:
See Apartment-Community Office Hours and Contact Information
- For Housing Choice Voucher Appointments:
email@example.com or 720-564-4630
- For Resident Services or Financial & Communitiy Resources:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-564-4610 and follow the prompts to Resident Services, or see Financial and Community Resources here
Additional COVID-19 Information
Community Centers are open at some BHP communities for programming and resident use. For more information on community centers in your property, please contact your community manager.
Face Coverings and Social Distancing
Boulder Housing Partners follows Boulder County Public Health guidelines related to COVID. For more information, please visit https://www.bouldercounty.org/families/disease/covid-19/public-health-requirements/.
Financial and Housing Supports
For BHP Residents and all Housing Choice Voucher holders, if your economic circumstances have changed due to a loss of income due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact your Community Manager, Resident Service Coordinator or Voucher Specialist to discuss rent relief supports and visit Financial and Housing Supports for information on local resources.
- November 10, 2020 - Notification of CVRF Funding and COVID Information
- September 3, 2020 - Fall 2020 Resident Newsletter and Latest Updates
- June 26, 2020 - Summer 2020 Resident Newsletter and Latest Updates
- May 15, 2020 - Resident Update - Notification of the CARES Act Federal Protections for Housing (Housing Sections of the CARES Act)
- April 23, 2020 - Resident Update - Financial Resources During COVID-19 and Resident Services Available
- April 21, 2020 - Resident Update - Public Health Recommendations and Resident Services Available
- April 6, 2020 - Resident Update - Resident Service Coordinator Information for BHP Communities with Higher Risk of Illness and Bldr County Public Health Symptoms Information
- March 25, 2020 - Resident Update - Rent Payment Options and Local Resources
- March 23, 2020 - Resident Update - Additional Precautions at BHP Communities with Higher Risk of Illness
- March 20, 2020 - Resident Update re: Experiencing Financial Hardship
- March 16, 2020 - Housing Choice Voucher Participant Additional Email Update
- March 16, 2020 - BHP Resident Update
- March 16, 2020 - Housing Choice Voucher Participant Update
- March 09, 2020 - BHP Resident Update
Updated Public Health Information
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment: www.covid19.colorado.gov
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov
- Boulder County Public Health Department: www.boco.org/covid19
- CO-Help: (Colorado's call line for the COVID19): 303-389-1687