The July 28 - 30 Waitlists for Several Deeply Affordable Communities are Closed
Boulder Housing Partners opened waitlists from July 28-30, 2020 for apartment homes at several deeply affordable communities in our Section 8 Communities program where residents pay approximately 30% of income towards rent.
At this time, we are no longer accepting names for these waitlists.
If you signed up for these waitlists, here are your next steps:
- Invitations to proceed with the eligibility/leasing process will be sent to applicants via US mail only.
- For Canyon Pointe and Glen Willow, applicants will be processed in the order they are received, by date and time.
- For Manhattan, Northport and Walnut Place, applicants will be processed in random order.
- The time you are on a waitlist is based on availability. We are unable to provide a placement number of where you are on the list.
- Remember to notify us in writing whenever your mailing address changes at email@example.com or at 4800 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80304. (Boulder Housing Partners is not responsible for lost or stolen mail.)
About the Communities
Renovated in 2016 or 2020, each of these communities offers a community center (with computer access), free community-wide wi-fi, and resident services available to connect residents with local resources. Rent is approximately 30% of income.
You may sign up for more than one waitlist.
Canyon Pointe Waitlist
For Older Adults age 62+
(Sign up early! Applicants will be processed in the order they are received.)
Located at 700 Walnut Street, Canyon Pointe offers newly renovated one-bedroom apartments for adults age 62 and older. Applicants on this waitlist will be processed in the order they are received so be sure to sign up early if you’re interested in living at Canyon Pointe.
Walnut Place Waitlist
For older adults age 55+
Located at 1940 Walnut Street, Walnut Place offers one-bedroom and studio apartments for adults age 55 and older who are currently living or working within Boulder County. Applicants on this waitlist will be processed in random order.
Manhattan and Northport Waitlist
For Older Adults age 62+ or People with Disabilities
Located at 660 Manhattan Drive (Manhattan) and 1133 Portland Place (Northport), these two communities offer one bedroom and studio apartments for adults age 62 and older OR for persons living with disabilities. This waitlist is open to those who are currently living or working within Boulder County. One waitlist is maintained for these two communities. Applicants will be processed in random order.
Glen Willow Waitlist
For Families and Individuals
(Sign Up Early! Applicants will be processed in the order they are received.)
Located at 301 Pearl, Glen Willow offers newly renovated 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments for families and individuals. Student restrictions apply. Applicants on this waitlist will be processed in the order they are received so be sure to sign up early if you’re interested in living at Glen Willow.
There are no minimum income requirements to qualify. Income guidelines are based on affordable housing program requirements and the 2020 Maximum Income Limits table for Boulder, CO.
Canyon Pointe and Glen Willow Income Guidelines
To income-qualify to live at Canyon Pointe or Glen Willow, applicants may earn up to 60% of the area median income (AMI), with an admission preference given to households who earn up to 30% AMI. See income chart below. Income is the total combined gross annual income for the household.
Manhattan, Northport, and Walnut Place Income Guidelines
To income-qualify to live at Manhattan, Northport or Walnut Place, applicants may earn up to 50% of the area median income as listed below. Income is the total combined gross annual income for the household:
- If your household includes 1 person, you may earn up to $40,300.
- If your household includes 2 people, your household may earn up to $46,050.
- Applicants and household members will need to meet the income guideline requirements as listed above.
- For Manhattan, Northport or Walnut Place, at least one household member should meet either of these qualifications at the time their name is selected to proceed forward with eligibility process: either living and/or working in Boulder County.
- Student restrictions apply.
- Applicants and household members must be free of evictions within the past three years.
- Applicants and household members must be free of convictions for a crime within the past three years that involves drugs, violence, property damage or disrupting the peaceful enjoyment of others.
- Persons who are required to register in the Sex Offender's List or with any methamphetamine related convictions do not qualify.
Thank you for your interest in these apartment communities with Boulder Housing Partners.
If you have questions about Canyon Pointe or Glen Willow, please contact Scott Minturn, Leasing Specialist, (720) 473-4469.
If you have questions about Manhattan, Northport or Walnut Place, please contact Evelyn Carter, Community Manager, (720) 473-4465.