February 2021 Housing Choice Voucher Lottery Now Closed
The Housing Choice Voucher lottery opened from 9 a.m. February 24 through 4 p.m. February 25, 2021. At this time, we are no longer accepting names for the lottery.
If you signed up for the lottery, here are your next steps:
Announcing Selected Lottery Numbers
- The randomly selected lottery numbers will be announced on March 17, 2021. They will be posted on our website and in the lobby of our main office. If you provided an email when signing up, we will also send you an email announcing when the numbers are posted.
Next Steps if Your Lottery Number Has Been Selected
- After being randomly selected, an eligibility packet will be sent to you by US Mail, within 12 months or less, to begin the eligibility process.
- We will also send you an email letting you know the packet is on the way. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list, but most importantly, keep an eye on your mail for the packet.
- If you have been selected, please notify us in writing whenever your mailing or email addresses change so we can reach you when it’s time for your eligibility process to begin.
The Next Lottery
- Boulder Housing Partners now opens the Housing Choice Voucher lottery three times a year in the months of February, June and October (every 4 months.) The lottery will be open for two days during those months. Exact dates of the openings will be posted on our website and lottery hotline (720-564-4627) at least one month in advance.
Thank you for your interest in Housing Choice Vouchers with Boulder Housing Partners. Please visit the Housing Choice Voucher page for more information on the program.