May 30 - June 1 Waitlists for Seniors and People with Disabilities Now Closed
Boulder Housing Partners opened waitlists from May 30 - June 1, 2018 for studio and one-bedroom apartments at three deeply affordable communities for seniors and people with disabilities.
At this time, we are no longer accepting names for these waitlists.
If you signed up for the waitlists, here are your next steps:
- Once the waitlists have closed and an apartment home becomes available, names will be randomly selected from the lists to proceed with the eligibility/leasing process.
- Invitations to proceed with the eligibility/leasing process will be sent to applicants via US mail only.
- Remember to notify us in writing whenever your mailing address changes at email@example.com or at 4800 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80304.
- The time that applicants are on a waitlist is based on availability - we are unable to provide information about how long an applicant will be on the waitlist.
Waitlists opened for the following communities, where rent is roughly 30% of income.
- Walnut Place Waitlist
One bedroom and studio apartments for adults age 55 and older.
Learn more about Walnut Place
- Manhattan and Northport Waitlist
One bedroom and studio apartments for adults age 62 and older or for persons living with disabilities
Learn more about Manhattan | Learn more about Northport
To be eligible at time of leasing, households may earn up to 50% of the Area Median Income as listed below.
- If your household includes 1 person, you may earn up to $38,050.
- If your household includes 2 people, your household may earn up to $43,450.
- Applicants and household members will need to meet the income guidelines as listed above.
- At least one household member should meet either of these qualifications at the time their name is selected to proceed forward with the eligibility process: either living and/or working in the City of Boulder.
- Applicants and household members must be free of evictions from federally subsidized housing within the past five (5) years.
- Applicants and household members must be free of convictions for a crime within the past five (5) years that involves drugs, violence, property damage or disrupting the peaceful enjoyment of others. This includes having to register on the Sex Offender’s List.
If you have any additional questions, contact our main office at 720-564-4610. Thank you!