Waitlists Opening Online May 30 - June 1 for Three Communities
We have some exciting news to announce!
Starting Wednesday, May 30 through Friday, June 1, 2018 Boulder Housing Partners will be opening waitlists for studios and one-bedroom apartments at three deeply affordable communities for seniors and people with disabilities.
Waitlists will be open online at www.boulderhousing.org from Wednesday, May 30 at 9 a.m. until Friday, June 1 at 4 p.m. and will be randomized to select leasing applicants.
We would really appreciate your help getting the word out about these waitlist openings!
Waitlists will open for the following communities, where rent is roughly 30% of income. Applicants may sign up for more than one waitlist:
- Walnut Place Waitlist
One bedroom and studio apartments for adults age 55 and older.
Learn more about Walnut Place
- Manhattan and Northport Waitlist
One bedroom and studio apartments for adults age 62 and older or for persons living with disabilities
Learn more about Manhattan | Learn more about Northport
To be eligible at time of leasing, households may earn up to 50% of the Area Median Income as listed below.
- If your household includes 1 person, you may earn up to $38,050.
- If your household includes 2 people, your household may earn up to $43,450.
Waitlist Application Information
- Waitlist names are accepted online only from 9 a.m. on Wednesday, May 30 until 4 p.m. on Friday, June 1, 2018.
- The online form is simple and fast - it should take less than 15 minutes to complete.
- The online form can be completed from any device with internet access, including a home-computer, mobile phone, tablet, or at a local library. Computers will be available during the opening of the waitlist at our main office: 4800 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80304.
- Once the waitlists have closed and an apartment home becomes available, names will be randomly selected from the lists to proceed with the next steps of the leasing/eligibility process.
- Invitations to proceed with the leasing/eligibility process will be sent to applicants via US mail only.
- Applicants and household members will need to meet the income guidelines as listed above.
- At least one household member should meet either of these qualifications at the time their name is selected to proceed forward with the eligibility process: either living and/or working in the City of Boulder.
- Applicants and household members must be free of evictions from federally subsidized housing within the past five (5) years.
- Applicants and household members must be free of convictions for a crime within the past five (5) years that involves drugs, violence, property damage or disrupting the peaceful enjoyment of others. This includes having to register on the Sex Offender’s List.
If you have any additional questions, contact our main office at 720-564-4610. Thank you!