The Aug. 18-20 Interest List for Canopy at Red Oak Park is Now Closed
Boulder Housing Partners' newest affordable community, Canopy at Red Oak Park, is nearing construction completion and is scheduled to open for move-in this fall, 2020.
An interest list opened from August 18-20, 2020 for affordable one, two and three-bedroom apartments at Canopy at Red Oak Park.
At this time, we are no longer accepting names for the interest list.
If you signed up for the interest list, here are your next steps:
- Candidates will be contacted in random order beginning in September until all apartment homes have been leased this fall.
- If selected, applicants will be contacted to complete a leasing application. The application process includes a $19 application fee (per adult) and a $150 holding fee (per household).
- If your contact information changes, notify us in writing at email@example.com or at 4800 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80304.
Thank you for your interest in Canopy at Red Oak Park!
About Canopy at Red Oak Park
Ideally situated near the corner of Folsom and Valmont, the beautiful new Canopy at Red Oak Park development will offer 41 affordable apartment homes designed to complement the award-winning Red Oak Park neighborhood and the surrounding community. These brand new one, two, and three-bedroom apartments are within walking distance to restaurants, shopping, transit lines and the nearby Goose Creek bike path.
Income Qualifications and Rent*
Apartments are offered at rents that are lower than typical market-rate rents in Boulder (see rent ranges below) as part of BHP’s Boulder Affordable Rentals program.
Maximum Qualifying Income - Up to 60% AMI
Households may earn up to 60% of the Area Median Income (AMI), as shown on the chart below, to be eligibile for Canopy at Red Oak Park. Income is the total combined gross annual income per household.
Apartments are available at three different levels of rent based on income and bedroom size.
Since there are a set amount of apartments available at each level, we are are unable to guarantee a home will be available at a lower rent, even if your income falls within a lower range.
Monthly rent at apartments for households earning up to 60% of the Area Median Income:
- 1 Bdrm: $1,240
- 2 Bdrm: $1,489
- 3 Bdrm: $1,716
Monthly rent at apartments for households earning up to 50% of the Area Median Income:
- 1 Bdrm: $1,024
- 2 Bdrm: $1,230
- 3 Bdrm: $1,416
Monthly rent at apartments for households earning up to 40% of the Area Medican Income:
- 1 Bdrm: $808
- 2 Bdrm: $971
- 3 Bdrm: $1,117
Minimum Income - 2 Times the Rent
Households are also required to earn a minimum gross monthly income of 2 times the rent (unless using a Housing Choice Voucher) to be eligible.
*Rent and income are based on the limits published by the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority. These may vary at time of lease-up or if using a Housing Choice Voucher.
- Applicants and household members will need to meet the income guideline requirements as listed above.
- Student restrictions apply.
- Applicants and household members must be free of evictions within the past three years.
- Applicants and household members must be free of convictions for a crime within the past three years that involves drugs, violence, property damage or disrupting the peaceful enjoyment of others.
- Persons who are required to register in the Sex Offender's List or with any methamphetamine related convictions do not qualify.
Thank you for your interest in Canopy at Red Oak Park. We are excited to offer this new affordable community in the fall of 2020!
Please contact the Canopy at Red Oak Park leasing team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 778-2501 with any questions.