Interest List for Newly Constructed Ciclo
The Ciclo Interest List was open online from Dec. 3 - 5, 2019.
At this time, we are no longer accepting names for this Interest List.
If you signed up for the interest list, here are your next steps:
- Names will be selected randomly and will be contacted beginning in January 2020 to proceed with the next steps of the leasing process.
- Candidates will be contacted in random order until all 38 apartments have been leased.
- If contacted, the application process includes a $19 application fee (per adult) and a $150 holding fee (per household).
The new development of Ciclo, located at 3390 Valmont Road in the new S’Park Neighborhood of Boulder Junction, will offer 38 apartment homes, including studio-, one-, and two-bedroom apartments. With construction well underway, we anticipate opening Ciclo for move-in this coming March.
Apartments will be offered at rents that are lower than typical market-rate rents in Boulder (see rent ranges below), as part of BHP’s Boulder Affordable Rentals program. Income, asset, and student restrictions apply.
Ciclo’s future residents will enjoy many building and community amenities including a shared rooftop deck with spectacular western views of Boulder’s Flatirons and the Front Range, balconies in select apartment homes, on-site laundry facilities, elevator access, free WiFi, and ample bike storage. Limited covered parking will also be available. Up to 2 pets will be accepted with prior BHP approval.
To be eligible, households may earn up to 60% of the Area Median Income* (AMI) as listed below.
Households are also required to earn a minimum gross monthly income of 2 times the rent (unless using a Housing Choice Voucher) to be eligible.
Range of monthly rent:*
- Studio: $1159
- 1 Bedroom: $1223
- 2 Bedroom: $1469
*Rent and income are based on the limits published by the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority. These may vary at time of lease-up or if using a Housing Choice Voucher.
- Applicants and household members will need to meet the income guideline requirements as listed above.
- Student restrictions apply.
- Applicants and household members must be free of evictions within the past three years.
- Applicants and household members must be free of convictions for a crime within the past three years that involves drugs, violence, property damage or disrupting the peaceful enjoyment of others.
- Persons who are required to register in the Sex Offender's List or with any methamphetamine related convictions do not qualify.
Thank you for your interest in Ciclo. We are excited to offer this new affordable community in the spring of 2020!
Please contact Jasmine Huerta, Assistant Community Manager, 720-564-4656 with any questions.