Arapahoe East has 11 one- and two-bedroom apartments.
Assistant Manager: Suinya Mindiola, (720) 564-4634 email@example.com
To see if there are any current openings at Arapahoe East, visit our Now Renting page.
Arapahoe East is an 11-unit apartment building consisting of 4 one-bedroom and 7 two-bedroom units. All of the apartments are part of our Boulder Affordable Rentals Program. In addition, Section 8 vouchers are accepted at Arapahoe East. This apartment is nestled in a grove of oak trees, with large grassy areas located in the front and the back of the building. The new Flatirons Branch of Community Hospital is right across the street. Arapahoe East is located on a main bus route that takes residents to either Boulder or Lafayette. This location takes residents away from the hustle and bustle of the city, while leaving them close enough for a very short commute. Cats and small dogs accepted, maximum of two total.
• Up to two cats accepted
• Water, trash, and sewer included in rent
• Non-smoking building
• Laundry facility on-site
• Beautiful views of the Flatirons
• School districts: Eisenhower Elementary, Manhattan Middle School, Fairview High School
• Brand new hardwood floors
• Newly Remodeled Kitchens - Granite counters, white oak cabinets, wood floors, new stainless steel appliances
• New energy efficient doors and windows
• Remodeled bathrooms
• Easy access to foothills parkway
• Easy access to RTD bus stop
• Right across from hospital
• Close to East Boulder rec center
• Underpass to extensive City of Boulder bike pathways